Acquisitions Assistant needed in based in Ilford and the salary is £12.92ph PAYE
This is a full time temporary role.
Employer Reference: 449894
This role will involve:
- Support the acquisitions team to support the procedure of private rented accommodation to prevent homelessness, relieve homelessness or discharge the housing duty
- Acquisitions will range from individual properties, hotels and hostels, through to blocks or estates
- Managing the DPS system: Adam to procure properties from multiple suppliers and set up payment including:
- Verifying Lease and Management Agreement by checking all information is correct for signing
- Checking required certificates and fire risk assessments
- Updating various Housing IT systems
- Dealing with general enquiries from suppliers to homeless applicants, advising them accordingly to procedures
- Delivering an efficient, high quality and customer focused service for a diverse client group including high numbers of vulnerable and disadvantaged households
Ideally candidates will have:
- Level 2 qualification
- Knowledge of relevant housing legislation and guidance around homelessness and temporary accommodation, including housing benefit regulations
- Broad knowledge of housing benefit rules and regulations, welfare benefits, and issues relating to private rented tenancies
- Experience of keeping manual and computer records
- Ability to use range of IT applications including database, word, spreadsheet
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Property