Letting Accounts Assistant - Henleaze
£23k - £26k Basic, 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, Birthday off!
An excellent role has become available for a Lettings Accounts Assistant to join a long standing, award winning Lettings Agent in Henleaze.
As Lettings Accounts Assistant you will be able to demonstrate that you have strong communication skills, be extremely presentable, with the ability to work off your own initiative and be able to work proactively and flexibly with a positive approach.
The Lettings Accounts Assistant requires excellent attention to detail and will be responsible for:
- Receipting all rental payments and paying Landlords using the system and banking within the required timeframe
- Chasing outstanding rents and updating Landlords
- Returning tenants deposits and manage deposits received
- Monthly system reconciliation against bank account
- Receipting holding deposits and processing refunds when due
- Accessing online Council statements for Council benefit payments
- Creating reports for and liaising with Accountants
- Dealing with employee and client queries
Lettings Accounts Assistant experience required:
- Experience in a similar Lettings Accounts role
- Accounts experience
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Team player & articulate
- Quick thinker & customer focussed
- Flexible working approach
- Proactive & enthusiastic
This is a great opportunity for a detail orientated, experienced Property Administrator with accounts experience
Magnus James is a specialist recruiter for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.
In order to discuss this vacancy and all other vacancies that we have in the property sector, please contact Magnus James on 01285 861896
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector Property