HR Advisor needed in based in Southwark and the salary is £18.02ph PAYE
This is a full time temporary role.
Employer Reference: SWHR2
Ideally candidates will have:
- Understanding of HR legislation and best practices
- Developing effective working relationships to understand the needs of customers and other stake holders and providing well informed advice
- Delivering high quality and accurate work to deadline in a fast paced, changing environment
- Able to work collaberatiely as part of a team to ensure service objectives are met
- Able to work on own initiative as well as plan, prioritise, and meet deadlines
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Human Resources