Are you looking to join a great company with a fantastic culture and ample opportunity for personal and professional development?
My client, a contractor accountancy, are seeking candidates to work in their Customer Care team. The ideal candidate will be experienced in customer service already, having gained this experience either in a face to face or telephone/office-based environment - this person will have the customer at the forefront of their mind at all times and be confident in their approach to providing excellent customer service.
**This is NOT a call centre based position and full training is provided**
The desired candidate will:
- Have experience in a similar role, or be a graduate/college leaver looking to begin a career with customer service
- Be a natural on the phone - chatty, personable and easy-going
- Be computer literate and able to easily use emails, spreadsheets, etc
- Be career driven (there's loads of opportunities for progression + development at the company)
- Be able to communicate well over the phone, as well as via email
- Have relevant GCSE's in Maths/English (essential) / further education (desirable)
Salary & Benefits
Starting salary £19,750 per year - 40 hours per week Mon-Fri (9am-6pm). There's no requirement to work Bank Holidays, weekends, or evenings in this role!
23 days holiday + Bank Holidays (rising with service), + study support, + pension, casual dress, annual Christmas bonus up to £1,200 per year + regular salary reviews.
Although this role is primarily office based, once fully trained, there is the possibility of a hybrid split between office working and home working.
This is a great opportunity to get on board with an award-winning business who pride themselves on their Investors in People Gold status.
Please forward your CV for immediate consideration.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Accountancy