Do you love working in customer service and find genuine satisfaction in a “job well done”? Are you naturally outgoing, chatty and personable? This could be the role for you…
My client, a contractor accountancy, are looking for a Customer Support Advisor to join their Customer Support team. This role will consist of engaging with existing clients, ensuring customer relations are strong, resolving any queries and ultimately ensuring that they are happy with the service.
Although this is not a sales role, this position would suit someone with account management experience who has worked in a busy inbound and outbound environment. The role naturally promotes the generation of sales through service and is heavily customer service driven, the successful candidate will be comfortable building relationships and speaking to clients, day in, day out.
This is a permanent role working Monday to Friday, there’s no requirement to work weekends or Bank Holidays.
- Speaking to existing clients, asking engaging questions to identify customer satisfaction levels
- Problem solving where required and providing guidance to customers with any queries
- Building strong relationships with clients in the hope of generating referrals
- Ensuring role related KPI's are met
- Is a strong communicator with a professional demeanour
- Has extensive experience in customer service
- Enjoys working in a fast paced environment
- Ideally has experience in account management
- Enjoys speaking to clients and is approachable and personable
- Is money motivated (there’s an amazing incentive of up to £5,000 per year to be earnt in commission in this position!)
Salary & Benefits
Salary £20,000 + commission worth up to £5,000 per year
23 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, regular team events across the year, casual dress code in the office each day in the office, and much more.
This position is an immediate requirement, if you meet the desired criteria please forward your CV for immediate consideration.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Accountancy