Are you looking to join a business where you can make a real difference? Please read on…
My client, a contractor accountancy, are looking for an Onboarding Support Administrator on a permanent basis. This position will be working in a busy contractor onboarding team, ensuring a streamlined and first-class customer experience by completing administration in a timely and accurate manner.
This is a permanent, full time position working Monday to Friday during standard office hours. There are no requirements to work Bank Holidays or Weekends in this role.
• Assisting the onboarding team by completing and updating new contractor documents
• Responding quickly and efficiently to internal and external requests
• Resolving customer complaints which may arise from a breakdown in the administration process
• Ensure communication channels are maintained between all departments especially Company Formations and Compliance – ensuring effective communication at all times
• Providing new contractors with their relevant documentation upon signing up for payroll / accountancy services
• Monitoring a shared inbox and responding in a timely and professional manner to any requests
• Enjoys problem solving and completing administrative tasks
• Is well organised and can prioritise their own workload
• Does not lose focus easily and can
• Has excellent English language skills (both written and spoken)
£18,000 plus 23 days holiday + Bank Holidays, an annual company bonus of up to £1,200 paid every December, regular team events across the year, casual office dress code, excellent opportunities for growth and progression, and much more!
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Accountancy