Are you an experienced payroller seeking a new, exciting opportunity within a progressive business?
My client, a contractor accountancy, are looking for Senior Payroll Administrators for their busy payroll department.
For the successful candidate this is a permanent, full time role working Monday to Friday.
- Supporting the payroll team and acting as a point of seniority within the department
- Overseeing invoicing, expenses for tax relief and bank reconciliations
- Completion of daily payroll for a variety of payroll services including Umbrella, PAYE Umbrella, Outsourced Umbrella, CIS, Deemed, Outsourced Payroll, etc
- Adhere to existing Payroll Controls for accurate payroll compliance
- Manage the workplace pension scheme and salary sacrifice arrangements
- Be accountable for validations and reconciliations, and payroll audits
- To support and guide members of the team, assisting them to grow and reach their potential end goals
- Has experience in a similar role
- Has extensive payroll experience in a fast paced environment including high volume transaction processing
- Has strong customer service and team management skills
- Has umbrella payroll experience (highly desirable)
- Holds a CIPP qualification / Foundation Degree (highly desirable)
Salary & Benefits
Salary £21,000-£24,000 (negotiable based on experience) plus bonus
Plus 23 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, regular team events across the year, casual dress code, complementary fresh fruit, and refreshments, and much more!
This position is an immediate requirement, if you meet the desired criteria, please forward your CV for immediate consideration.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Accountancy