Salary: £13.50 per hour
About the role:
- DAY SHIFT - 7:30am -4:00pm Monday to Thursday,
- Friday 7:30am -12:30pm
- 1 hours break per shift of which 30 mins is paid.
- Plenty of overtime paid at x1.5
Core duties and responsibilities:
- TIG Welding to fabricate stainless components
- Using saws and measuring equipment
- Carry out quality control checks
- Ensuring correct quantities are produced.
Requirements for the role:
- Experience TIG Welding and fabrication is a must
- 1.2mm - 4mm is required
- Good all-round skills
- local location
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Previous experience in working with various metals.
To be considered for this role please apply online with your CV or call Roger on 07802340396.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing