Pollution Environmental Health Officer needed in Camden paying £19.58 per hr PAYE Ref: 449882
This role is working full time hours on a temporary basis
This role will involve:
- To take the lead and personal responsibility for effective investigation and resolution of complex casework across the full range of Pollution Environmental Health functions.
- Pollution services incorporate noise and statutory nuisances including but not limited to construction/licensed premise/people noise, planning applications and contaminated land.
- Carrying out routine or unplanned visits and inspections to ensure compliance with relevant legislation.
- Understand complaints, investigate, negotiate and mediate between parties where possible to achieve positive outcome.
- Advise and respond to planning applications and desk search enquiries including contaminated land.
- Responsible for developing and delivering special projects, policy, research on areas of expertise and/or functional activity within the service.
- Identify learning from external sources to continuously improve service delivery
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected]lemploy.co.uk quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services