A brilliant opportunity to join a company who is a world-class provider of high-quality electronics solutions and cable assembly. This growing business is going from strength-to-strength and in turn require an experienced Costing and Estimator Engineer. As a Costing and Estimator Engineer, you will support the engineering and purchasing function for the companies manufacturing department. The appointed Costing and Estimator Engineer will carry out the following day-to-day duties;
- Help to create competitive costings, and accurate BOMs. Provide sales with the most cost effective solution wherever possible.
- Provide technical support for both UK & Romania manufacturing sites.
- Work with sales and business managers to maximise the conversion business.
- Daily duties include, RFQ's ECN, ECR and shop floor production engineering.
- Good knowledge and experience of Excel and Excel pivot tables
- Have a good understanding and experience of the electrical and manufacturing industry
- Able to work in a busy environment in turn
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities
Secondary School or equivalent