Full Stack Developer (PHP)
£45,000 - £55,000
Tunbridge Wells - Role is office-based three days a week with two days working from home.
Our client is an award-winning UK based Advertising and Communications agency, due to continued growth they have asked us to invite applications for the position of Full Stack Developer (PHP).
Their looking for experience with:
- Mixture of front-end / back-end development
- Building and maintaining web applications
- Understanding of SEO / Website build best practice
- Writing high-quality / organised code
- Managing hosting environments
- QA testing
- Troubleshooting and debugging
- Database systems (SQL, MySQL)
- Working knowledge of InDesign / XD / Photoshop?
- SCORM packages / Moodle
- Acoustic (or similar headless CMS)
- Google Analytics / Data Studio
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet