Administrative Officer needed in Southwark paying £10.85 per hr PAYE Ref: 5188021
This role is working full time hours on a temporary basis
This role will involve:
- Responsible for delivering section based or client wide administrative processes. This will require the application and interpretation of defined criteria or seeking out solutions where issues are not straightforward, only clearing or referring complex matters.
- Working with other functions or partner services to gather information and coordinate responses to internal or external enquiries.
- Make contact by phone; compose correspondence and e-mails as part of the application of processes or in response to specific enquiries. Seek solutions and be accountable for related follow up action where appropriate to the role and the section’s purpose.
- Provide office support which may require the direction of others, dealing with incoming phone calls, meeting arrangements, data management – scanning, archiving, logging and distributing data, participating in reviews of processes and systems
- Maintain various administrative related manual or electronic systems, including corporate IT systems, spreadsheets, databases, text files. Be able to respond to queries and to produce appropriate outputs, e.g. reports.
Ideally candidates will have:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office at a level to compile; reports (including embedded tables / diagrams), correspondence, presentations, maintaining spreadsheets, meeting arrangements.
- Knowledge of how equal opportunities principles apply in administrative and customer services.
- Literacy skills in order to compile management information, non-standard correspondence, minute and produce accurate records of meetings.
- Numeracy skills in order to compile simple statistical and financial information and undertake complex calculations.
- Understand how to manage manual and IT based records efficiently and with appropriate confidentiality.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected]lemploy.co.uk quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration