A fast paced and thriving Structural Engineering firm, based in the West End is looking for a warm and flexible Office Manager to support their small office of 15 people. As a trusted employee, you will have the opportunity to make important decisions regarding the day to day running of the office. Your primary responsibilities will involve liaising with suppliers, scanning, ordering stationary, managing contracts, invoicing, setting up and logging payments, processing expenses, booking travel, managing facilities, providing support on social media campaigns and being the ‘go to’ for the office and guests.
This role requires someone who can work autonomously and doesn’t need to be micro-managed. This role would suit someone hardworking, with a muck in attitude and sees no tasks too big or too small.
Hours: 9.30 – 3pm Monday to Friday
- Recent demonstrable experience in a similar role is preferred.
- Warm and approachable with a great work ethic
- Resilient, with the ability to liaise at Director level.
- Articulate and professional.
- Organisational and communicational skills.
- Flexibility with a muck in attitude.
- Ability to keep calm, even whilst under pressure.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Experience of using InDesign and Photoshop
Permanent, Part Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration
'A' level/Higher or equivalent