An established charitable organisation with a small home office is looking for a very personable and confident Personal Assistant that has experience supporting high net worth Individuals. You will often be working alone and it is important you are not only comfortable with this, but also capable of working on their own initiative. This is a full-time role where you will provide both personal and business support for two very busy individuals. Your duties will include diary and international travel management, conducting research, coordinating conferences, providing administrative support, buying gifts and running errands.
This role would suit someone with a real muck in attitude, with a positive outlook to work. As these two high net worth individuals will be constantly travelling, it is important that this individual has excellent communicational skills and the ability to work on their own initiative. There will be times that you will be working in the office on your own. They are looking for someone flexible and unflappable who isn’t fazed by sudden changes.
- Recent demonstrable experience in a similar positon.
- Experience working in a small office environment is preferred.
- Excellent organisational and communicational skills.
- Providing a high-quality of work, with a proactive attitude.
- Flexibility with working hours.
- Being able to work at pace without errors.
- Composed with an attention to detail.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration
'A' level/Higher or equivalent