SEMH Primary Teacher needed for a special needs school in Sunderland
Are you a qualified teacher?
Have you taught in a special needs school before and taught children with Social, Emotional and Mental Health?
Are you resilient?
This fantastic SEMH school based in Sunderland are looking for an inspiring SEMH primary teacher who will contribute to the wider success of the school.
The school require someone who is experienced working with SEMH and the successful teacher must have a calm personality and strong behaviour management skills.
The successful SEMH teacher will have:
- Extensive experience working with SEMH
- Experience teaching in a special needs school
- Have a knowledge and understanding of effective pupil behaviour management
- Be a team player
In return you will receive:
- Good rates of pay
- A no hassle payment scheme
- Working in a rewarding environment
- Outstanding 1 to 1 service from your dedicated consultant working to support you every step of the way, with excellent industry experience and in-depth knowledge
If you are the right SEMH teacher for this role then please call Kiya on 0191 691 5007 or email [email protected]
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education