Location - Flexible
Excellent Salary + Benefits dependant on experience
A key client within the Utilities sector is looking to appoint an experienced Senior Estimator to work within their Electrical Transmission team, responsible for ensuring that all estimating functions are undertaken in accordance with policies, procedures and requirements for any tenders.
- To provide estimating support with bids and contracts to ensure robust pricing, risk management and governance.
- To assist and advise the Senior Management Team on commercial influences and risks around any bids.
- Liaise with Suppliers and Subcontractors to produce accurate and timely estimates / cost data.
- To ensure where possible Supplier / Subcontractor terms are back to back with the Client requirements and if not to impact assess any deviations.
Skills & Knowledge Requirements:
- A background in electrical or civil estimating.
- Extensive experience of delivering capital projects.
- Knowledge of how electrical transmission infrastructure are constructed, operated, maintained and decommissioned.
- Experienced in building up rates from first principles.
For more information, please call Cindy Anderson on 01332 922340 or email your CV to [email protected]
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other