ASD teacher needs for a special needs school in Sunderland.
A Sunderland based special needs school for children with Autism is looking to recruit a teacher for as soon as possible. The children who attend this school are aged between 5 and 16 years old.
The school is looking for someone who can adapt their teaching style to suit specific learners and is also very supportive.
This is a full-time role which has the potential of becoming permanent.
To be part of this team you will ideally need to have:
- Experience teaching children with Autism
- Experience teaching children aged between 5 and 16 years
- Previous experience of working in a special need
Hello Education will be able to offer successful teachers a friendly and approachable service along with the following:
- Competitive rates of pay
- An experienced consultant who will support you in your placements
- Careers support and advice
To find out more please contact Kiya from Hello Education on 0191 691 5007 or email [email protected]
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education