LSA / Learning Support Assistant needed for an Autistic School in Sunderland.
An Autistic school in Sunderland is looking for a caring and experienced LSA / Learning Support Assistant to help support children aged between 5 and 16. The right LSA needs to have extensive experience working with Autism and challenging behaviour.
The post will involve supporting pupils on a one to one basis and assisting with curriculum support.
The position is full time and is to commence immediately.
As a Learning Support Assistant you will ideally need to be:
- Level 2 in Support Teaching and Learning (or equivalent/higher)
- Minimum of 6 months school experience
- Able to adapt to all environments
- Have experience working in SEND schools
- Extensive experience working with Autism and challenging behaviour
In return you will enjoy:
- A great rate of pay
- Join a lovely team of staff
- A dedicated team of SEND consultants with years of experience and knowledge of the industry
To find out more please contact Kiya from Hello Education on 0191 691 5007 or email [email protected]
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education