Human Resources Advisor needed in Preston paying £12.09 per hr PAYE Ref: 449903
This role is working full time hours on a temporary basis
This role will involve:
- Enter all employee and payroll related information/amendments (e.g. contractual changes/end of employment) onto the HR system in a timely and accurate manner, demonstrating adherence to relevant processes and procedures
- Prepare and issue accurate employee correspondence (including amendments to contracts) in line with agreed service level agreements
- Produce offers of employment including contracts and manage pre-employment screening (e.g. references, health clearance, DBS, right to work checks) in line with agreed service level agreements
- Create new employee records on the HR system and ensure all new starter set up actions are complete
- Arrange for new employees to attend the University Welcome Event and conduct the event on a rota basis
- Provide advice and guidance to managers, employees and other workers on UKVI requirements regarding right to work checks, carrying out right to work check training when required
- Issue/apply for Tier 2 and Tier 5 Certificates of Sponsorship as appropriate and ensure that all UKVI requirements are adhered to
Ideally candidates will have:
- Broad range of administrative experience gained within a busy office environment.
- Experience of giving clear advice and guidance to a range of people.
- Experience of using databases/management information systems
- Experience of providing excellent customer services in a busy and varied environment
- Ability to interpret and analyse both written and verbal information, paying attention to detail
- Proficient IT skills utilising Microsoft Word, Excel, e-mail and the internet
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected]lemploy.co.uk quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Human Resources