Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Maintenance Engineering Manager
Location: Boston, Skegness, Horncastle
Salary: Very Competitive, Pension, Relocation
Our client is a privately owned manufacturing business who have a state of the art factory based in the Lincolnshire countryside. With a great brand and award winning products they are continuing to grow the business.
- We are looking for a highly experienced Engineering Manager/ Maintenance Manager who has led teams in a World Class Manufacturing Environment. You will have delivered results through Lean Manufacturing in a fast-paced demanding production environment.
- You will have extensive asset care management experience, including PPM Development, Shut Down Planning and Condition Monitoring.
- You will have exceptional people management skills coupled with excellent coaching ability. Proven track record in managing performance through people.
- You will have a high level of labour and material budget, planning and management.
Reporting to the MD , you will work as part of the senior management team. Managing a team of talented engineers and maintenance planner, you will lead a key function on this highly automated site. You will develop your team, through coaching and mentoring. Developing skills and ensuring a well-structured and motivated Engineering team is in place, to build a positive performance culture.
- A key aspect for this role is to provide and formulate short and medium term Maintenance and Reliability objectives (cost reduction and uptime/downtime) in order to provide optimal performance to the plant.
- You will continually review all aspects of the Engineering Function, guaranteeing sustained engineering performance, managing budgets and delivering world class internal customer service.
- As Maintenance Manager, you will share, guide and develop engineering practices, promoting and implementing technical standards through your team to develop a world class Engineering platform
- As part of your role you will manage, motivate and lead the Engineering team. As an intrinsic part of this you will be supporting the development and evolution of a Safety Culture within the department.
- To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref MC9946 or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 01485 520000
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities
Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)