Special Needs Teaching Assistant
Kingston Upon Thames
To Start After October Half-Term
COVID-19 Notice - We will not be interviewing candidates face to face, we will instead be interviewing via video link. Vetting procedures will be carried out online.
A lovely two-form entry Primary school in Kingston Upon Thames with a Good Ofsted report are looking for a SEN Teaching Assistant. As a Special Needs Teaching Assistant your role will be supporting a child in Year 4 with a statement for autism. The child is presenting behaviour challenges. You will be partnering with the SENCo to improve concentration levels and provide the child with strategies to improve behaviour.
- £80-90 per day, dependent on experience and qualifications
- Full-time, long-term
- To start after October half-term
As a Special Needs Teaching Assistant you will:
- Be willing to work as part of a team.
- Have good curriculum knowledge.
- Have a passion for SEND.
- Have the ability to support children one-to-one and in groups.
- Be able to work using your own initiative.
- Have good knowledge of Special Needs.
UCM Education specialise in placing Teachers and support staff in schools and nurseries throughout the UK. Due to the number of applications we receive for job posts we cannot contact all unsuccessful applicants.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year