Business Support Officer needed in Southampton £10.41 ph ref:5188090
This role will involve:
- To effectively communicate with internal and external customers, face-to-face, in writing and over the telephone, in line with client
- To undertake a wide range of activities including word processing, photocopying, scanning, faxing, filing and circulating information, preparing presentation material, ensuring that all work is accurate and delivered to customers within agreed timescales and to agreed standards.
- To collect, record, compile and input data both manually and electronically, in order to maintain comprehensive, up to date electronic and paper (where required) filing and information systems.
- To run reports and use the data to create letters using mail merge, inputting into customer tracking software where appropriate.
- To organise and prepare for non-statutory meetings with multiple participants, including those from external agencies.
- To be responsible for ensuring the management and archiving of key documents, ensuring processes are followed to ensure records are kept in accordance with the client’s retention schedule, Information Security Policies, Freedom of Information and Data Protection Principles.
Ideally candidates will have:
- Demonstrable experience of MS Office applications and their practical application.
- Demonstrable experience of using a range of IT systems such as Agresso, Lagan, Tridion and service specific systems
- Standard DBS
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration