Administration needed in Birmingham £9.00ph ref:351306
This role will involve:
- To provide high quality, flexible Business Support services to internal / external customers, within the parameters of business needs.
- To provide financial administration, ensuring that the Directorate’s statutory obligations are met and that all financial transactions are conducted within the provisions of standing orders and financial regulations.
- To provide support to staff within the business using business relevant knowledge and skills, to give advice and help facilitate the maintenance, development and rollout of systems/processes, and to ensure that staff receive support in the use and maintenance of business applications.
- To act as an initial escalation point for the resolution of unusual situations by providing advice and guidance to apprentices or new starters, overseeing staff where required in respect of their day-to-day workload.
- To fully support meetings as required by the business including the provision of minute-taking or note-taking as appropriate, organisation of dates and suitable venues, hospitality arrangements and the production/distribution of outputs in a timely manner.
Ideally candidates will have:
- Administrative experience in a demanding, customer focused environment including setting up and maintaining office systems/processes and undertaking telephone/reception functions to members of the public and professionals
- Comprehensive IT experience including competent use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Power point and the ability to manipulate and present data and provide accurate financial/statistical/performance information
- An ability to support all aspects of meetings (e.g. diarising, set-up and hospitality, formal minute-taking, informal note taking, administrative support for the chair and attendees, follow-up documentation within agreed timescales) in a range of environments, often confidential or sensitive (e.g. employee relations processes, safeguarding etc.)
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration