Kennels / Transport Officer needed in Walthamstow £12.25ph ref:450055
This role will involve:
- Plan, organise and deliver own work to provide effective support to the Dog Enforcement Team.
- For the effective and efficient management of all allocated resources in accordance with Best Value principles
- Transport dogs using a vehicle
- To ensure that all kennelled dogs are properly cared for and in good health.
- To maintain Kennel Facility and equipment in a clean, sanitary, hygienic and tidy condition at all times.
- To maintain clear and accurate records
- Assist in emergencies concerning animals.
Ideally candidates will have:
- Animal Care level 1
- Kennel & Cattery Management
- Or any other qualification relevant to the role
- Experience of enforcement work, issuing fines and advice were necessary
- Experience of enforcement work (animal related)
- Experience of working in a kennel environment
- Experience in the handling of aggressive and dangerous dogs and associated risks
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services