Personal Assistant needed in Dudley £11.49 ph ref:449975
This role will involve:
- To provide a confidential executive support to HOS to ensure that the client’s goals and objectives are accomplished
- Manage communication between HOS and employees, liaising with internal staff and external partners on various projects and tasks.
- To plan, orchestrate and monitor work to ensure that the HOS priorities are met and best practices upheld, thus achieving set aims and objectives as well as statutory and corporate deadlines.
- To draft replies to certain correspondence for HOS consideration
- To acquire data, research information and draft documents/reports/presentations
- To be flexible in office attendance times, this may require early attendance or late attendance on occasions to assist the needs of the service
- To co-ordinate complex scheduling and extensive calendar management (including vitual meetings), often managing multiple inboxes, as well as management of content and flow of information to relevant staff
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration