Applications Support Manager needed in Kensington £11.49 ph ref:5188158
This role will involve:
- Visibly manage and be the recognised owner of at least one of the applications, being responsible for the performance of the core application(s) in RBKC Housing, to include:
- Application speed
- Application availability (up-time)
- Data integrity
- Availability of core functions within the applications
- Manage staff within the structure assigned to application support, including analysts, trainers, developers and projects. Ensure these staff are fully managed with their work performance, clarity of tasks, and are provided support. Lead their training on how to use and maintain the applications. Lead on recruitment for vacant posts within the structure as direct reports.
- Manage requests and incidents relating to the applications. Ensure that Tech Hub tickets are handled within the service level agreements, involving assigning tickets, handling tickets personally, chasing agents and presenting performance and analytical reports. Communicate incident information to relevant audiences. Conduct thorough root cause analysis (RCA) investigations and preparing RCA reports.
- Manage rules and actions associated to user accounts, including mapping permissions to appropriate licenses. Manage all processes for starters, leavers, movers, permissions, access and producing regular (monthly) reports for user accounts for reconciliation, audit and licencing purposes. Continuous develop licencing models to deliver best value.
Ideally candidates will have:
- Expert knowledge of at least Capita Open Housing or MS D365 CRM Online.
- Experience in managing either Capita Open Housing or CRM in a housing context (or relevant experience in managing such tasks)
- Knowledge of local government housing services
- In-depth knowledge of application license models and user roles
- Ability to manage product roadmaps and prioritisation of tasks/projects
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet