Crm Business Analyst needed in Kensington £19.51 ph ref:5188150
This role will involve:
- Liaise with business teams across Housing to check the effective use of CRM functions and processes
- Receive CRM development requests from business teams or IT, and conducts initial analysis on the suitability and feasibility of the request. Clearly explains alternatives or any reason why development may be unsuitable.
- Carry out deep analysis to confirm business requirements, suitably expressed in documents (process maps, user stories, business requirements documents).
- Negotiate between the IT and business team the plan for delivery the change (including prioritisation, cost, test plan and other detailed steps) and obtain approvals.
- Track the change to ensure effective deployment, take-up from the business and any post-live issues, ensure sign-off is provided where appropriate.
- Upload and index development documents (requirements, plans, approvals, etc) to SharePoint, as an auditable history of development. Remove any outdated/replaced documents and ensure the document structure is correct and user-friendly.
- Support the team with CRM training, ticket response, meeting attendance with suppliers and any broader work on the development roadmap for CRM
Ideally candidates will have:
- Knowledge of Microsoft D365 CRM Online.
- Knowledge of local government housing services
- Ability to manage product roadmaps and prioritisation of tasks/projects
- Experience in writing high quality reports.
- Ability and confidence to work at a fast pace
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of data collection methodologies, analysis, principles and techniques.
- Experience in using Office365 (emails, Teams, SharePoint)
- Experience in process mapping or design software (such as Visio)
- Knowledge of development processes and lifecycles
- Experience in working with agile methods
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet