Assessment Support Officer needed in based in Ellesmere Port and the salary is £10.21ph PAYE
This is a full time temporary role.
Employer Reference: 5180691
This role will involve:
- To process and co-ordinate all procurement and payment related activity for the Assessment Centre including raising orders, invoicing and supplier payment verification and processing activities/reconciliations.
- To carry out auditing of accounts as required to ensure appropriate expenditure of funding provided to customers in receipt of social care services.
- Calculate weekly charges based on social care customers’ personal financial information and confirm in writing to ensure customers are informed of their current charge for services and the client’s terms of trade.
- Maintain and monitor financial and administrative systems, creating and approving purchase requisitions, calculating and processing payments/charges relevant to Social Care related services, mark view, handling payments, to enable supervisors and managers to maintain budgets efficiently and effectively in accordance with financial regulations.
- Receive and action requests for services via email, telephone, post or face to face, determining their importance and priority, responding directly where possible or in the case of sensitive or complex requests, refer these to a more senior colleague thereby ensuring that service needs are met and business levels are maintained
Ideally candidates will have:
- Basic understanding of Housing, Council Tax and Social Care legislation/policies and other means tested benefits.
- Sound working knowledge of Ordering, invoicing and payment systems and procedures
- Ability to cope with change and develop positive approaches in self and others.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Sound knowledge of PC and any relevant computer systems.
- Relevant NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent)
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration