Administrator needed in based in Banbury and the salary is £10.65ph PAYE
This is a full time temporary role.
Employer Reference: 5188028
This role will involve:
- Act as a first point of contact for the service, taking initial information, some of a complex nature and redirecting enquiries appropriately. Dealing with all callers tactfully and in a friendly, helpful and calm manner
- Look up information from internal & external customers including intranet & internet and record messages in case notes onto LiquidLogic (LAS) to provide support to operational staff
- Process and respond promptly to incoming communications by telephone, voicemail, email and post, taking accurate messages and rerouting enquires to Duty Workers or Allocated Workers, copying and distributing information as necessary
- Contribute towards ensuring that Adult protection issues are speedily and accurately dealt with, taking & passing messages to relevant worker or team
- Minute taking for Strategy, Best Interest and Professionals meetings
- Manage incoming and outgoing emails into the team via Outlook Team Inbox and cover other team mailboxes as required
- Co-ordinate Outlook Team Calendars to ensure information is accurate and up to date at all times.
Ideally candidates will have a basic DBS check.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services