Admin Assistant (Send Support) needed in Brigg £10.18 ph ref:5186089
This role will involve:
- Provide clerical support within the assessment framework and procedures, prepare working papers for staff in the SEND Team.
- Provide word processing and IT support as required with regular maintenance of data stored on the SEN database.
- Service meetings as required, including taking and preparing accurate minutes and ensuring follow-up actions are referred to the appropriate officer as necessary.
- Minute taking will be of a confidential nature and may be complex.
- Check and certify receipt of pupil files sent by other Local Authorities and make arrangements to forward files to other Local Authorities as necessary.
- Respond to queries from members of the public and other agencies using own initiative in relation to SEND.
- Undertake clerical duties i.e. filing, photocopying, faxing, e mailing documents, mail sorting/delivery, document collating/distribution, routine mathematical work and making telephone calls to follow up queries. Maintenance of section filing system and ensure correct labelling/recording of files. Provide support to the SEND Team respect of maintenance of diaries, arranging meetings etc.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration