A local primary school in the Durham area is seeking a Caretaker to work on a temporary agency basis to cover absence and will commence on the 2nd November 2021.
The role will involve responsibility for the maintenance of school buildings and site and will on a shift pattern of 6:30am - 10:30am and 2:30pm - 6pm - applicants who can work the morning shift only will be considered.
The successful candidate will:
- Be reliable, flexible, well organised and willing to take an active role in all aspects of school life
- Contribute to the development of the school premises and ground
- Ensure the premises are opened up each morning
- Repair and ensure the general maintenance of the school site
- To support the smooth day to day running of the school - An awareness of health and safety legislation and good ICT skills would be an advantage
Due to the imminent start date of this role, a DBS on the Update Service would be an advantage - however you must be happy to apply for one if not. Suitable references will be obtained prior to the start date.
Contract, Part Time
- Industry Sector Education
'A' level/Higher or equivalent