Digital Development Officer needed in Rochdale £13.21ph ref: 0005 00CE / 1
This role will involve:
- Take responsibility for managing day-to-day updates to the website.
- Create a useful and usable information architecture and navigation for the website ensuring the website is focused on top transactions and customer needs.
- Improve the search engine results page to focus the results on top transactions and user needs.
- Support a change control process for website updates.
- Ensure new forms created for the website are customer focused, consistent in style, meet relevant standards and only request essential information.
- Work with services to
- Identify and prioritise web content eg it reduces avoidable contact for the client, meets legislative requirements.
- Write and rewrite content for the website to an excellent standard. This includes reducing large amounts of text into a customer friendly format ie it must be customer focused, accessible and usable, meet writing for the web guidelines and standards, and be free from spelling and grammatical errors.
- Remove bad content from the website.
- Improve the customer journey and experience eg through usability testing, customer insight, standards and guidelines.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet