Welcome Back Fund Projects Officer needed in Guildford £14.00ph ref: 5188211
This role will involve:
- Provide projects support for the Welcome Back Fund including procurement and financial project management and administration
- Attending meetings (in some cases as chair) to work with key stakeholders and contractors and for minute taking.
- Providing reports on the progress of the Fund and its related projects
- Working with the Finance Team on financial claims
- Ensuring that projects such as public realm comply with policies and risk assessments
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services