A specialist provision in Billingham are seeking a Site Manager to commence as soon as possible, with responsibility for the school buildings and grounds. The school caters for young people aged 11-16 who have been excluded from mainstream provisions and are often significantly vulnerable.
The role is available for 20 hours per week (2pm - 6pm) during term time, however flexibility is required as working times during the school holidays may vary and occasional weekend work may also be required.
The right candidate will:
- Be reliable, flexible, organised and willing to play an active role in the school community.
- Contribute to the development of school premises and grounds
- Hold responsibility for the Health and Safety of the school environment
- Ensure the premises are secure
- Repair, decorate and ensure general maintenance of the site takes place
- Support the smooth day to day running of the school
- Have a good awareness of health and safety legislation (IT skills would also be an advantage)
The role is particularly challenging and will require a hardworking and committed individual who has a high level of resilience.
An immediate start date is available, so an enhanced DBS (preferably on the Update Service) would be an advantage - suitable references will also need to be obtained.
For more information, or to express interest, get in touch with Sam on 01642 039888.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education