Role: Print Account Manager
Salary: £28K-£32K depending on experience
My client are a multi million pound turnover business who are a leading provider of Litho Print, Direct Mail and Packaging and are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Account Manager to join their growing team.
The successful candidate must come from within the Print industry, with specific knowledge of Litho, Digital, and Merchandise.
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of clients to create on going opportunities
- Maintaining client relationships
- Responding to inbound sales enquiries
- Profiling opportunities and identifying need
- Questioning effectively before pitching their product and service
- Offering client consultations, taking detailed client briefs, and organising proposals
- Contacting suppliers and vendors for project prices
- Quoting clients
- Professionally following up on every opportunity
- Attending client meetings (video and in person)
- Consistently achieving monthly targets
- Upselling whenever possible
- Updating and maintaining the in house CRM (Client Relationship Management) system
- Project management of live jobs
If you have the relevant experience for this position, please get in touch by applying within!
Direct mail, print, packaging, mailing, litho, lithographic, printing, print, account manager, account exec, account executive, account handler, client services exec, client services executive
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Media, New Media, Creative