We are pleased to announce a new vacancy for a Qualified or Trainee Dental Nurse to join a modern dental practice based in Braintree.
The practice is looking for someone who is constantly looking to develop and improve, to share knowledge, and focused on delivering the best patient care.
About the role:
- Full time Position Available
- Brilliant rate of £8.00-£10.00 per hour (Dependent on Experience)
- Ongoing development and career opportunities
- A modern, friendly working environment
- The practice offers internal Support such as Clinical Groups, Clinical Mentorship etc.
- 6 Surgery NHS/Private practice with air conditioning
- Free on-site parking is available
- Fantastic location - close to town centre
- Fully Digital practice using Dentally software, Digital X-rays, CBCT Machine, Rotary Endo- Sendoline etc.
- GDC Registration
- Ensure CQC requirements are met
- Update patient records
- Set up decontamination of instruments
- Provide clinical chair-side support to dentists
- Have strong communication skills
If you are interested in the above position, or any other roles across the UK, please feel free to contact us at any time.
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Courtney via [email protected]
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9808 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
We look forward to speaking with you
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Brilliant rate of £8.00-£10.00 per hour (Dependent on Experience)
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing