We are pleased to announce a new opportunity for a Qualified or Trainee Dental Nurse to join a friendly and modern dental practice in the Daventry area.
The practice is looking for someone who is constantly looking to develop and improve, to share knowledge, and focused on delivering the best patient care.
About the role:
- Full Time Position available
- Brilliant rate of £8.00-£10.00 per hour (Dependent on experience)
- Ongoing development and career opportunities
- A modern, friendly working environment
- Fully Digital with Dentally, SOE, Intra Oral Camera, Digital X-rays, Rotary endo, CBCT & Itero Scanner etc.
- Great employment benefits with fantastic support and development
- Ensure CQC requirements are met
- Update patient records
- Set up decontamination of instruments
- Provide clinical chair-side support to dentists
- Be personable, positive and enthusiastic with a great customer focus
- Have strong communication skills
- Provide excellent patient care
If you are interested in the above position, or any other roles across the UK, please feel free to contact us at any time.
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Courtney via [email protected]
For more information please also do not hesitate to call into the office line on 0203 912 9808 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
We look forward to speaking with you!
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Brilliant rate of £8.00-£10.00 per hour (Dependent on experience)
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing