A small SEN Primary school is looking for a Special Needs Teaching Assistant / Learning Support Assistant. As a Special Needs Teaching Assistant / Learning Support Assistant you will be supporting across all year groups with pupils who have behaviour and speech, language and communication needs (SLCN). Collaborating with the class teacher and speech and language team (SaLT) to deliver focused activities to your key pupils.
- £85-£95 per day (dependent on experience and qualifications)
- Long-term, full-time
- Continuous training
The successful Special Needs Teaching Assistant / Learning Support Assistant will:
- Have a positive, can-do attitude
- Have good SEN experience, especially behaviour and speech, language and communication needs (SLCN)
- Ideally have experience with behaviour management and SaLT techniques
- Have a valid DBS / police check
If this sounds like you, please apply with your CV today!
COVID-19 Notice - We will not be interviewing candidates face-to-face; we will instead be interviewing via video link where possible or speaking via phone call. Vetting procedures will be carried out online.
UCM Education specialises in placing teachers and support staff in schools and nurseries throughout the UK. Due to the number of applications we receive for job posts we cannot contact all unsuccessful applicants. We are an Equal Opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year