We are pleased to announce a new opportunity for a Dental Nurse to join a friendly and Modern dental practice in the Cannon Street area.
The practice is a patient focused, quality driven practice looking for someone who has a positive attitude and good communication skills to join our friendly multidisciplinary team in providing exceptional 1-to-1 care.
About the role:
- Full time Position Available
- Brilliant rate of £12.50 per hour
- Company pays for GDC registration, DBS, CPD Courses, Uniform and Professional Indemnity
- Ongoing development and career opportunities
- A modern, friendly working environment
- Modern Surgeries and dental software systems
- Great employment benefits!
- Ensure CQC requirements are met
- GDC Registered
- Update patient records
- Set up decontamination of instruments
- Provide clinical chair-side support to dentists
- Be personable, positive and enthusiastic with a great customer focus
- Have strong communication skills
- Provide excellent patient care
- SOE/R4 Experience Is preferred
If you are interested in the above position, or any other roles across the UK, please feel free to contact us at any time.
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Courtney via [email protected]
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 02039 129808 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
We look forward to speaking with you!
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing