We are pleased to announce a new opportunity for a Qualified Dental Nurse to join a friendly and modern dental practice in the Kensington area.
The practice is looking for someone who is constantly looking to develop and improve, to share knowledge, and focused on delivering the best patient care.
About the role:
- Full Time Permanent Position (40 hours per week)
- Brilliant rate of £12.50 per hour
- Company pays for GDC registration, CPD Courses, Uniform and Professional Indemnity
- Ongoing development and career opportunities
- A modern, friendly working environment
- Modern Surgeries and dental software systems
- Great employment benefits!
- Ensure CQC requirements are met
- Experience as an Orthodontic nurse
- Update patient records
- Set up decontamination of instruments
- Provide clinical chair-side support to dentists
- Be personable, positive and enthusiastic with a great customer focus
- Have strong communication skills
- Provide excellent patient care
- SOE/R4 Experience Is preferred
- Composite boding and veneer cases experience is ideal
If you are interested in the above position, or any other roles across the UK, please feel free to contact us at any time.
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Courtney via [email protected]
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9808 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
We look forward to speaking with you!
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing