Anti-Social Behaviour Officer needed in based in Enfield and the salary is £16.29 ph PAYE
This is a full time temporary role.
Employer Reference: 450262
This role will involve:
- To deal will all priority level cases of anti-social behaviour and crime, investigate these reports and take appropriate action.
- To record reports of ASB and Crime on relevant IT databases and contribute to case management monitoring and providing statistical data. To support the ASB Manager in quality management standards including adhering to key performance targets and indicators.
- To use current ASB legislation, tools and powers, its interpretation, guidelines, policies and best practice (both locally and nationally) in order to deal with reports of anti-social behaviour
- To work with the police, including local neighbourhood teams, intelligence officers, proactive unit, safer estates and problem-solving teams on reported cases of anti-social behaviour and crime and to support any joint operations.
- To give advice to victims of ASB and identify those at a high risk of harm including hate crime and domestic abuse, arranging for support and security improvements, arranging temporary accommodation and applying for management transfers as appropriate.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services