Senior Applications Analyst needed in based in Chelmsford and the salary is £406.27 per day PAYE
This is a full time temporary role.
Employer Reference: 450218
This role will involve:
- Assessment of on-premise applications for cloud readiness.
- Developing changes and updates to applications where required to support migration to Azure.
- Collaborate with Solution Architects, Security Architects, Infrastructure and third parties to inform and support application design and implementation.
- Migration of on-premise applications to new Azure Infrastructure.
- Recommendations for optimising applications for the cloud environment, including use of PaaS services, application monitoring and automation
- Where time allows you will be expected to support BAU activities and delivery of additional requests.
Ideally candidates will have:
- Experience of working within the Azure environment.
- Advanced knowledge of C#, ASP.NET and ASP.NET MVC 5
- Experience of data driven development using MS SQL Server, T-SQL, Entity Framework
- Understanding of RESTful and web services, including knowledge of frameworks including ASP.NET Web API 2 and WCF
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet