Business Support Assistant needed in based in Bury and the salary is £9.62ph PAYE
This is a full time temporary role.
Employer Reference: 0005 07A9 / 1
This role will involve:
- To act as first point of contact for members of the public, professionals and staff of other agencies for Children’s Services and re-direct where appropriate.
- Provide excellent customer care and ensure that the customers first contact with the Department is such that they are given an efficient, friendly and effective service.
- Assist operational staff to carry out their duties, deal with telephone calls, take messages and provide information to callers regarding team members availability.
- Work as a member of the team including cover arrangements, maintaining appropriate levels of service.
- To input and access all appropriate computerised systems, especially in relation to client information systems.
- To provide business support by word processing, photocopying, scanning in and attaching documents to the client info database/electronic files/creating electronic files
- Distribute incoming and outgoing mail
Ideally candidates will have:
- Administrative experience dealing with general admin duties e.g. scanning, photocopying, creating electronic folders etc
- Experience of using computerised systems including MS Teams and Microsoft Office to produce a variety of documents/ data input/ retrieval of info.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration