YOS Business Support Officer needed in Brixton paying £18.83 per hr PAYE Ref: 446906
This role is working full time hours on a temporary basis
This role will involve:
- To collect, collate and aggregate service activity information for local analysis and for statutory planning and commissioning purposes.
- To assist in the development of new systems and procedures to improve the efficiency of the service, including devising and operating systems for monitoring services
- To process and maintain referral, service activity and service user information on appropriate systems that may be used.
- To maintain any local filing systems in good order, ensuring that documents are filed accurately and in a timely fashion, including the efficient transfer and recording of paper files.
- To provide comprehensive administrative support, such as message taking, forms management, case file administration/storage/retrieval/destruction, and minute taking at relevant team meetings.
- To provide general office services such as post management, furniture/ equipment/stationery/office supplies administration and assist with facilities management and site maintenance.
- To provide, at times, dedicated diary management, word processing, spreadsheet and audio-visual presentation support as required, to include typing reports, discussion papers, briefs and other documents.
Ideally candidates will have:
- Administrative experience relating to the setting up and maintaining of management information systems & production of statistical information
- Experience of working in a range of Social Services-based environments, working collaboratively within a team and in a customer facing/contact environment
- Experience of dealing with customers in person, over the telephone and through written correspondence
- Sound working knowledge of IT systems including client information systems, Oracle or any other systems as appropriate and after relevant training. In particular, the post holder will be trained to Super User Level in all client information systems
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected]lemploy.co.uk quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration