KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability Sectors
Job Title: Electrical Installation Lecturer
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
- Experience of delivering Electrical Installation qualifications up to Level 3.
- Must hold own teaching qualification (PTLLS/AET or above/equivalent).
- Must hold solid occupational competency within Electrical Installation.
- Must be IT Literate.
- To teach/assess learners working towards qualifications in Electrical Installation up to Level 3.
- Monitor student attendance and progress through regular student assessment and reviews.
- Provide advice and guidance relating to work-based projects and personal development.
- Actively contribute to the advice, guidance and assessment of upcoming learners through participating in student interviews and open days.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education