4on/4off Days and nights
My exclusive Client are continuously growing year on year. Due to expansion, they are now looking for an additional electrically biased maintenance engineer to work on the automated machinery. They are continuously investing and each year adding new lines, this would suit someone who is maybe in a sector which isn't doing so well right now. There isn't just firefighting in this role, an element of this job does involve CI and project work. The business is large, but not massive so it still has a nice family feel to it. No silly red tape and ordering spare parts doesn't take a life time.
- Great stable sector
- Progression into more senior roles down the line
- Work 6 months of the year
- contributory pension
- Staff discount
- Qualified to level 3 (NVQ/C&G) or Apprenticeship served in an electrical discipline
- At least 5 years experience maintaining/repairing special purpose machinery as an electrically biased maintenance engineer within a factory environment
- PLC knowledge is ESSENTIAL – need to be able to fault find looking at inputs/outputs
- Mechanically sound - be able to work with bearings, straps, belts, chains etc
- Any maintenance engineer from manufacturing or ex-forces welcome to apply – FMCG, Food, plastic, packaging, Pharmaceutical, foundry, brick, distribution, automotive, metals, etc.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities