ILS Engineer - 12 month contract - Christchurch - £40.61ph UMB or £31.60ph PAYE (Inside IR35)
The Umbrella rate quoted above is the Gross Umbrella rate (i.e. the rate we pay to the Umbrella Company inclusive of ALL employment costs). Please note, the rate paid by the Umbrella will be less, as will a Limited Deemed rate or Agency PAYE rate. Please get in touch to discuss the rates via these different payment vehicles.
SC + ITAR
This role will require the person to hold full Security Clearance (SC) prior to working onsite. You will need to obtain a Criminal Record Check. You must currently hold or be eligible and willing to obtain SC. In addition, this role involves direct access to ITAR Material. Therefore we can only consider UK Nationals for this position. If you are unsure as to whether you are eligible, please contact me to discuss.
Your main responsibilities as an ILS Engineer will involve:
- Analysing and allocating specification requirements
- Writing specifications
- Reliability analysis and prediction
- Maintainability analysis and prediction
- Planning and running maintainability/testability demonstrations - including generation of plans & reports
- Preparation of Logistic Information Repository (LIR) / Logistic Support Analysis Record (LSAR)
- Preparation of ILS plans, analysis reports and associated documentation
- Preparation of ILS bid documentation
- Level of Repair Analysis (LoRA)
- Spares and repairs modelling
- Knowledge & experience of Technical Publications, both AESPs & IETPs
Your skills and qualifications as an ILS Engineer:
- An analytical mind set
- Experience / knowledge of ILS / RM&T activities & associated processes/standards
What we're looking for in you:
You will have excellent communication skills both written and verbal. You will be confident with the ability to give presentations. You must be able to prioritise and be able to manage your own workload.
Location: This is a Christchurch, Dorset based role with the majority of the work currently being on a working from home basis. However, you may be expected to be on-site for 1 day per week to support projects as required.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other