This is the ultimate opportunity to work for a sustainable and well-established engineering business who have created ground-breaking pump products used across innumerable, regulated industries.
Want to be a part of it? Well, here is the opportunity to join them as their Quality Manager. You will play a crucial part of the senior board, changing and guiding those around you. Shaping your own team to a well-oiled machine, you will achieve the best results with the best of the best around you to support.
Becoming the new Quality Manager your responsibly is to be the authority in terms of produce Quality ensuring all practises are carried out in accordance with the H&S regulations. The Quality Manager will be working alongside the Production Director, Production Manager and Engineering manager to help promote practises to ensure that all products are manufactured to the highest quality standard.
Day to day you will oversee:
- Managing the companies ISO9001 accreditation.
- Lead and define standards for component and assembly inspection
- Highlight areas of improvement within the Quality Department
- Maintain all records required within QMS
- Carry out all internal and external audits as needed
- Work alongside suppliers to ensure quality of parts supplied
- Root Cause Analysis
- Current and relevant experience working as a QHS Manager
- Knowledge of modern hands-free inspection methods
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- High level of administration skills
- Full driving license and passport required
If this is the role for you hit “Apply Now” or call Evie on 01189239215 for more information.
If this role is not for you but you know someone who may be interested and would be suitable then please feel free to pass on my details as we are currently running a Festive Referral Scheme – if your referral gets placed into the role, you will be given a £100 voucher once they have completed 4 weeks in the role
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing