Project Manager based in East London and the pay rate is £366.97 per day
This is a full time temporary role.
Employer Reference: RQ466907
The successful candidate will work closely with the Director of Integrated Commissioning to deliver the priorities of the Integrated Care Board working in partnership with the Clinical Commissioning Group (4 days per week) which will involve using a good existing understanding of Health and Social Care to work at pace and to use good project management skill
The successful candidate will:
- Manage the use of the Housing Support Grant (1 day per week) which will involve
- Understanding and ability to manipulate & report differing data sets with a good attention to detail
- Able to work with required processes / governance to ensure that grant funding is issued
- Work with finance and other delivery services to report the status of grants
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Experience of managing medium to large-scale projects in complex and challenging environments.
- Experience of project delivery through overseeing multi-disciplinary project teams and encouraging them to meet personal and organisational objectives.
- Experience of delivering projects and products using the appropriate agile project management methodology, learning & iterating frequently.
- Experience of managing multiple projects and a mixed and varied workload of conflicting priorities responding effectively to the needs of all customers
- Possess in depth understanding of Agile, its values and principles, including backlog grooming, release and sprint planning, burn-up/down charts, and more.
- Ability to operate and empathise with stakeholders and project teams to influence and gain commitment to objectives.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services