Administrator based in Bolton and the pay rate is £9.99ph
This is a full time temporary role.
Employer Reference: 0005 0A71 / 1
The successful candidate will have a good understanding of Excel, Word, Outlook and Outlook calendars, an excellent telephone manner and the ability to take card payments over the phone and pass on details to administrators for receipting.
They will also be required to:
- Taking telephone messages and passing on to the relevant member of staff
- Answer telephone queries, always endeavouring to find a solution
- Dealing with customers face to face
- Welcoming children to the Music Centre
- Liaising with schools
- General office duties ie photocopying/shredding
- Communicating with Peripatetic teaching staff
- Opening the post
- Setting up refreshments for meetings
The working hours are 8.00am to 4.30pm Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday each week and Thursday 3pm until 8pm,
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services